Art lessons for you.
The Art Class runs sessions every Wednesday at Chaddesley Corbett and Cookley Village.
When & Where?
10am – 12pm @ Churchill Village Hall, DY10 3LU
7pm – 9pm @ Cookley Village Hall, DY10 3TA
The Art Class is the perfect way to learn new skills, to relax and de-stress. A great way to make new friends.
Your teacher Andy, is an artist and a highly experienced teacher of Fine Art. With 15 years teaching experience and 10 years leading Art departments at King Edward VI Stratford-upon-Avon, King Edward Five Way’s and King Edward VI College Stourbridge.
Whether you are an absolute beginner or a returning student you will be taught techniques tailored to your ability.
The Art Season lasts for 12 to 13 weeks, taking you from the basics to you creating your own work of art.
The schedule below gives an idea what we will study, but remember that the sessions can be tailored to suit your needs!
- Week 1 & 2: Drawing, key skills. Working from objects and images.
- Week 3 & 4: Watercolour, key painting skills. Understanding colour. Landscape painting.
- Week 5 – 7: Acrylics. Painting animals. Painting a portrait.
- Week 8 & 9: Printmaking, learning the joys of lino.
- Week 10: Mixing your media.
- Week 11 -13: Personal art work. Making the most of your new skills!
ALL MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED FOR THE SESSIONS!
Get in Touch
The Art Class
Send Us a Message
Copyright The Art Class – All rights reserved